Looking for a residential construction company in or near Vancouver, WA? You’re in luck. Ambassador Construction has been providing residential general contracting services to residents of the greater Vancouver area for more than a decade.
With more than 30 years of professional experience in residential construction – new home construction, remodels, additions, and more – we have the expertise and experience to take care of any residential construction need you may have. Call us at (360) 909-8867 today to learn more about our services and see how we can serve you.
Residential Construction Services
When it comes to homes, there is no end to the variety of construction services we have been asked to provide. No matter the size or complexity of the job, we can handle it. Here are just some of the residential construction services we provide:
- Additions: second story add-ons, sunrooms, decks/porches/patios, garages, mud rooms, enclosures and covers for patios/pools, guest houses, etc.
- Remodels/Renovations: basements, attics, bedrooms, garages, kitchens, poolhouses, disability remodels, and more.
- Outbuildings: sheds, playhouses, carports/garages, decks, gazebos/pergolas/arbors, sunrooms, and more.
- New Home Construction: custom home building, from design to construction.
- Wood Framing: construction of your home’s or other building’s “skeleton,” in compliance with local codes.
The Ambassador Process
At Ambassador Construction, we strive for quality, consistent results. We do this by following a standard set of steps for every job we complete:
- Initial consults – Before we ever break ground, we meet with you, usually on-site, to ensure we are on the same page and provide an estimate. There are often multiple in-person meetings before construction ever begins, to verify locations, design choices, etc.
- Design – Once we understand your vision, we draw up detailed drafts to fine-tune project plans. This helps us build your project – small or large – exactly as you envision. All plans are reviewed for structural soundness.
- Permits/Paperwork – If your project requires permissions from local government, we take care of them.
- Construction – Simply put, we build it.
- Inspections – Every job ends with a thorough final inspection, to make sure we have met your expectations and completed the job satisfactorily.
When you hire Ambassador Construction for any of your construction needs in Vancouver, WA, you can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands. We know residential construction, and we are so confident you’ll love our work, we offer a satisfaction guarantee. Call today to get started – (360) 909-8867.