At Ambassador Construction, we believe your patio or deck should be an extension of your home. Whether you need a new roof over an existing patio or want to add a deck off your home, our expert team members are here to help, from initial design to finished project.
We like to think of patios and decks as outdoor living spaces where you can enjoy conversing, cooking, and living throughout the year. We love to help our clients turn their ideas into beautiful, tangible structures – entertainment areas, outdoor kitchens, built-in fire pits, and more. Call us today at (360) 909-8867. We would love to update, remodel, or build your patio or deck and make it a useful, striking part of your home.
For many years now, Ambassador Construction has been the preferred residential contractor of choice for Vancouver, Washington and the surrounding areas. As a licensed and certified residential contractor, we are qualified to 1) extend your existing roof to cover your deck, porch, or patio, or 2) build a new structure that attaches seamlessly to your home.
A patio cover is a great investment for several reasons:
- They increase the beauty and comfort of your backyard, inviting people out of the house and onto the porch.
- Patio covers can raise the value of your property, by increasing the functionality of your outdoor spaces.
- They allow you to spend more quality time outside with friends and family.
- Patio covers offer protection for your deck as well as any other objects that might be stored on it – grill, furniture, etc. Rain, snow, and the harsh rays of the sun are no problem with a sturdy patio cover.
- Patio covers are versatile and highly customizable. Extend a front porch; add skylights or a fan; integrate heaters for the winter months and misters for the summer; build in speakers – the sky is the limit!
The experts at Ambassador Construction can design, build, and install or remodel a custom shading solution for your home. Call us at (360) 909-8867 and let us transform the space between your backyard and house into an inviting, functional area with a beautiful patio cover.
If you’re in need of a deck add-on or remodel in Vancouver, Washington or the surrounding regions, Ambassador Construction is the company for you. From simple designs to exquisite custom craftsmanship, our decks are unmatched for quality and attractiveness.
We offer custom deck design and comprehensive remodeling services. Decks are available in many different materials:
- Composite – Comes in a wide range of colors and realistic textures designed to resemble real wood. It’s environmentally friendly and highly resistant to rotting, mold, and mildew. Made of a combination of wood fibers and plastic, it offers hassle-free maintenance.
- Wood – This choice is easy to install, but requires regular cleaning and re-staining. Choose pressure-treated wood for a longer lasting option (up to 15 years).
- Hardwood – Hardwood decks are durable and offer great value. They are highly resistant to decay, making them a great choice for Western Washington’s cool, wet climate.
- Cedar – Cedar is lightweight and very resistant to rot and insects, due to naturally-occurring chemicals. Over time, it fades from its natural reddish color to a pleasing gray. One drawback – it is a softer wood, more prone to damage from foot traffic or heavy objects.
No matter the size or design of your deck project, we at Ambassador Construction are qualified to take care of it. Your home’s deck can be dependable and durable, with help from the team at Ambassador Construction.
Call Vancouver’s best deck and patio cover builders today at (360) 909-8867 to get started.